- Copy the link below to register:
- Click on the large "REGISTER ONLINE" button. You will be prompted to enter your HAC credentials or proceed to a blank form. Parents that know their HAC login and password will then be presented with a menu that allows them to choose the child they are registering and will auto-fill most of the basic demographic information. Those that are completing the blank form will type in that information.
- The online registration will walk you through the entire registration process, replacing the need to collect paper copies of the following:
- district atletic contract
- athletic registration form
- concussion and sudden cardiac arrest awareness forms
- informed consent form
- emergency card information form
- Electronic acknowledgement of the above forms will replace the formal signatures that are required on the paper forms. Individuals completing the registration process will not be able to proceed without completing all fields, filling in all required information and signing off all forms.
- After the registration process is completed, your child will need to receive a clearance slip from the athletic office indicating their full eligibility or restrictions to their eligibility.
- A copy of your child's physical is still required (along with the proper signature and stamp). The new district physical form is available on the district athletic website. Copy the link below:
- Any paperwork prior to 2015 is no longer accepted. Please use the online registration process. It is formatted to work on any device with internet access, including smart phones.