|ONLINE ATLETIC REGISTRATION|
|May 24, 2018 1:40 PM|
- Copy the link below to register:
- Click on the large "REGISTER ONLINE" button. You will be prompted to enter your HAC credentials or proceed to a blank form. Parents that know their HAC login and password will then be presented with a menu that allows them to choose the child they are registering and will auto-fill most of the basic demographic information. Those that are completing the blank form will type in that information.
- The online registration will walk you through the entire registration process, replacing the need to collect paper copies of the following:
- district atletic contract
- athletic registration form
- concussion and sudden cardiac arrest awareness forms
- informed consent form
- emergency card information form
- Electronic acknowledgement of the above forms will replace the formal signatures that are required on the paper forms. Individuals completing the registration process will not be able to proceed without completing all fields, filling in all required information and signing off all forms.
- After the registration process is completed, your child will need to receive a clearance slip from the athletic office indicating their full eligibility or restrictions to their eligibility.
- A copy of your child's physical is still required (along with the proper signature and stamp). The new district physical form is available on the district athletic website. Copy the link below:
- Any paperwork prior to 2015 is no longer accepted. Please use the online registration process. It is formatted to work on any device with internet access, including smart phones.
|Aug 2, 2017 1:25 PM|
A reminder for all incoming freshmen. Please bring a copy of your current physical when you come in to register for fall sports. We must have a copy of the physical for your file and the physicals are not forwarded to our office from the middle schools. The physicals are good for 13 months.
|Nov 8, 2016 2:37 PM|
The Wilson athletic pass is a money saving opportunity that will benefit the Wilson athletic program. The athletic pass allows you free admission to all TSD athletic events (football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling). It is good at all TSD schools anf facilities. It is not valid at schools or facilities outside of Tacoma (Bonney Lake HS, Lakes HS, Bethel HS, Spanaway Lake HS, Sunset Chev Stadium, Harry Lang Stadium and Art Crate Field) nor is it good for postseason (playoff) events.
The cost is $60 per pass which covers one adult. The cost more than covers your admittance price ($6) especially if your child plays more than one sport, including JV and C team contests. When we host a non-league contest or when Bonney Lake, Lakes, Bethel, or Spanaway Lake play at our schools or facilities, the pass is valid for those games.
Please consider purchasing an athletic pass. All proceeds goes to the Wilson athletic budget which helps support our programs and is a worthwhile investment.
Stop by the Wilson cashier's office or any Wilson home contest to purchase an athletic pass through the month of December. We will be happy to help you!
|Sep 12, 2016 10:54 AM|
Just a reminder that admission is charged for ALL Pierce County League contests (including JV and C team contests) starting after 5 PM.
- Adults and students w/o ASB - $6
- Visiting (non-district) students, middle school students with ASB, senior citizens (62 and over) and military ID - $4
- Home (district) students with ASB and elementary students - FREE
Season passes are available for purchase at the cashier's office for $60. They are good for any contests that charge admission (football, volleyball, soccer, basketball, wrestling, water polo). They are only good at any Tacoma School District school or facility (Stadium and Lincoln Bowls, Mt Tahoma Stadium).
|FALL 2018 CLEARANCE DATES|
|May 24, 2018 9:17 AM|
Fall athletic clearance dates are as follows:
Monday, August 13th thru Thursday, August 16th (9 AM - 12 noon and 1 - 3 PM)
Monday, August 20th thru Thursday, August 23rd (9 AM - 12 noon and 1 - 3 PM)
Clearance will be held in the computer lab located in the 400 hall.
TPS online athletic registration will be available on August 1st. Please do not register prior to August 1st.
|1st WEEK PRACTICE SCHEDULES|
|Jun 13, 2018 12:24 PM|
1st week practice schedules: SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
BOYS & GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY
Starts on Monday, August 20th. Meeting in gym weight room at 9:00 AM Monday thru Friday. Practice from 9:00 - 10:30 AM.
BOYS & GIRLS GOLF
Starts on Monday, August 20th. Practice from 3:45 - 6:00 PM Monday thru Thursday at Allenmore GC. You must provide your own transportation.
Starts on Monday, August 20th. Practice from 10:00 AM - 12 noon Monday thru Friday.
Starts on Monday, August 20th. Practices from 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon and from 3:00 - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday.
Starts on Monday, August 20th. Practices from 8:00 AM - 12:00 noon and from 2:30 - 4:30 PM Monday thru Friday. Practice on Saturday, August 25th from 7:00 - 9:00 AM.
Starts on Monday, August 20th. Practice from 2:30 - 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday. Practice on Saturday, August 25th from 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon.
BOYS WATER POLO
Starts on Monday, August 20th. Practice from 4:30 - 6:30 PM Monday thru Friday. Possible 2nd practice from 10:00 AM thru 12:00 noon (TBD).
SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
There are no events on this day.