Sumner School District uses online athletic clearance that provides a convenient way for families to clear athletes almost entirely online! Clearances will run through our partner company called FamilyID; a secure registration platform that provides our families with a user-friendly way to register and clear athletes for our BLHS sports programs.
The website is: FamilyID.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING -
Tuesday, August 1st
When registering through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete.
The 6 Steps to complete are:
- Complete and fill in all forms on FamilyID
- Purchase SY 17-18 ASB Card from the Bookkeeper
- Pay athletic participation fee with the Bookkeeper
- Clear all school fines with the Bookkeeper
- Turn in an Athletic Physical to Mr. Radford or Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office or online through FamilyID.
- Get an Athletic Clearance Ticket from Mr. Radford or Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office
ATHLETES MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE ANY PARTICIPATION
Athletes are considered cleared for participation once they have the clearance ticket. Athletes must turn in the clearance ticket to the Head coach at the first practice he/she attends, in order to participate/tryout. Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice.
Fall Athletic Clearance Dates
Football: Monday Aug. 14th & Tuesday Aug. 15th
(Football practice start on Wed. Aug. 16th)
Other Fall Sports: Wed. Aug. 16th – Fri. Aug. 18th
(Other fall sports practice start on Mon. Aug. 21st )
Any questions please contact:
Aaron Radford – Athletic Coordinator: email@example.com 253.891.5700
Matt Ferguson – Athletic Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org 253.891.5830