Sumner School District
2018 Home High School Football
Ticket and Reserved Seat Procedures
- You must purchase a ticket, or show your appropriate pass at the ticket booth prior to reserving a seat for home High School Football games in the Sumner SD.
- Maximum number of seats any individual is allowed to reserve is four (4). A ticket or pass must be purchased for each seat reserved.
- Ticket booth and pass gates will open at 5:30 PM on the day of home High School Football games.
- You may not wait in line on campus for the ticket booth/pass gate to open until after 2:45 PM (school is out at 2:20 PM, and it takes a while for students to clear out)
- Attempts to reserve seats prior to the times and conditions outlined above will result in the removal of the reserved seat
- Stadium Management maintains the ability to reserve seats prior to the ticket booth opening, as needed (fund raising, game operations, recognition, etc.)
Remember and apply all the lessons you learned in Kindergarten!