Sumner-Bonney Lake School District uses online athletic clearance that provides a convenient way for families to clear athletes almost entirely online! Clearances will run through our partner company called FamilyID; a secure registration platform that provides our families with a user-friendly way to register and clear athletes for our BLHS sports programs.
The website is: FamilyID.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE for Spring Sports STARTING
Monday February 3, 2020
When registering through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete.
The 6 Steps to complete are:
- Complete and fill in all forms on FamilyID
- Purchase SY 19-20 ASB Card from the Bookkeeper
- Pay athletic participation fee with the Bookkeeper
- Clear all school fines with the Bookkeeper
- Turn in an Athletic Physical to Mr. Radford or Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office or online through FamilyID.
- Get an Athletic Clearance Ticket from Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office
Athletes are considered cleared for participation once they have the clearance ticket. Athletes must turn in the clearance ticket to the Head Coach at the first practice he/she attends, in order to participate/tryout.
Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice.
Athletes must have an up-to-date physical that lasts the duration of the season in order to be cleared.
Spring Athletic Clearance Dates in the main office
Wednesday Feb. 19th - Friday Feb. 28th
- All sports begin on Monday March 2nd
Students must be fully cleared by 3pm on Friday Feb. 28th in order to practice on Monday March 2nd
Athletes that clear on or after the 2nd will be delayed in starting. For example, if an athlete clears on the 2nd, he/she won't start until the 3rd, etc.